Thursday 20 October 2011

Photo garland



When I first started printing my photos I chose glossy paper, later on I discovered the matte option and liked it so much better. Still, I was trying to think of ways to use those glossy photos and had the idea of turning them into a garland. I used the flower puncher and when I had enough flowers I taped a piece of double sided sticky tape on one flower, then the yellow thread and finally another flower, so it's a double sided garland.
I still need to find the right place to hang it and in the meantime I also used a heart puncher on the scraps and now have these little hearts that I don't know what to do with!
See more creative spaces here.
xoxo
aleka

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea.. it would be awesome to use all those 'blurry' photos we took on the camera (before the digital era!).

    ReplyDelete