Sunday 23 October 2011

New beginnings



A good friend of mine started a blog about her creative journey, making books from found materials. It's no secret I have a big crush on anything paper and she's making some pretty cool stuff with it. She also started an etsy shop, called paperstreak. Great name right?
And keeping up with the new beginnings theme I have also opened another etsy shop, alekaki, this one with my photos. I have been taking photos for the past two years, some are good, some are bad and some I think are pretty awesome. I'm still choosing photos and slowly I think the shop will fill up :-)
An interesting journey for both of us, hope you'll hang around!
xoxo
Aleka

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to both of you!
    I visited your shop and I think the pictures are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and can't wait to see more from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aleka, I love how your newsletter looks! I am happy to be featuring in it! Have a good start and keep creating beautiful things!

    Penelope (or Paperstreak :))

    ReplyDelete