Saturday 27 July 2013

The disappearing act


A week went by, I spend most of it feeling unwell and with no desire to post anything. I think I stayed away from the computer for as long as I possibly could. I'm still not 100% but hopefully the iron supplements will work their magic soon.
I'm not really sure how I managed but here's a project I finished: these cute crown princess cake toppers from felt in burgundy, purple and pink. They are done and now I just need to edit the photos before I list them, hoping to do it today.

And I'm playing catch up with my favorite blogs: Ricardo Rodrigues on The Interview Series, Pumpki and Mo open studio, Sciencewerk Design, animal illustrations and a giveaway!
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
Aleka

2 comments:

  1. περαστικά αλέκα!
    ελπίζω να αισθάνεσαι καλύτερα!
    είναι και η ζέστη και η υγρασία που δεν βοηθάνε και πολύ...

    lovely cake toppers!

    ReplyDelete