Saturday 29 December 2012

New year - new calendar


I made a new calendar using bits from the botanical selection from the Graphics Fairy, it's a bit more full than then one I did last year but I like all the bits of color popping. With right click on the image you can save it and print it, it fits an A4 page, just needs a slight trim on the sides. Now I do hope I haven't made any mistakes with the months, it was made in a hurry and usually I do a double-triple check before I print it but I run out of time. We took a little trip to our village in Arcadia where we spend Christmas but we'll be back in Athens before the new year.
Sending you all my best wishes for a lovely new year :-)
Aleka

4 comments:

  1. The calendar is great! Thank you!

    Wishing you all a wonderful, joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome :-)
      wishing a lovely new year to you and your family Gia!

      Delete
  2. Πραγματικα υπεροχο! Γεια στα χερακια σου. Το εκανα feature στο blog μου, ελπιζω να μην σε πειραζει εβαλα και το λινκ απο κατω.
    φιλακια,
    Αναστασια

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/free-2013-printable-calendars.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Αναστασία, δεν με πειράζει καθόλου το αντίθετο μάλιστα!!
      καλή χρονία να εχουμε,
      φιλιά
      Αλέκα

      Delete