Monday 30 April 2012

Monday Moodboard - Frustrated

 {1. WireMyTree  2. IraGrant  3. JKphotography  4. Elixirio}

This post has been written, edited, rewritten so many times I stopped counting. The recent changes in Etsy have left me dealing with a feeling of loss, there are five levels of it: denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance. I believe that I'm going about it the wrong way though, I think I'm actually experiencing anger and depression at the same time. I have no wish to bargain but I have to admit that I have accepted the fact that Etsy is a business that has it's own agenda and sometimes (well maybe a lot of the times) our little shop does not fit into their little whimsical, mustache and owl filled little world.

Protect Handmade, Protest with us on 10th of May, we will be silent and we won't use ugly words, we will be closing our shop for 24 hours our words are not heard, so maybe our silence will be.
Join the thousands of shops here on Protesty, together we can make a difference!

More moodboards at Estella's blog.
Aleka

3 comments:

  1. Expressed my feelings exactly, although unfortunately not only in relation to Etsy... :S
    Maybe we should all create items with owls and mustaches from now on :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post, silent protest is the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's protest silently.

    ReplyDelete