Thursday 1 March 2012

Progress



Hello March, now that you are here won't you bring some sunshine I'm really tired of all the cold and rain. Thank you :-)
On my desk today working on some houses to be made into brooches, still to be painted are the roofs, windows and doors and also these earrings from colorful waxed cords. Plus there is one more project in progress that needs to be worked on a bit more before it's photographed :-)
Catching up with my reading list of blogs that I follow, I came up with this list of things I found on the internet:
 a lovely desktop calendar for this month
 the most amazing silver jewelry, really they are
 tell me a story, from Camilla Engman
 a wonderful DIY project making colorful chalkboard paint
 this song
See more creative spaces right here.
Wishing everyone a great day and a great month!
xoxo
Aleka

3 comments:

  1. hello march..
    helloo spring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree! no more cold... and coats and gloves & scarves :)

    i like the colors of your house brooches!

    & lovely links ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those little houses!
    It's a good thing your wish is coming true about the weather....Sunshine at last!

    ReplyDelete