Wednesday 28 September 2011

Last ones



Listed the last of the Christmas decorations, four garlands , seven sets of retro ornaments, one snowman and boot set, the clay trees tags and the small green and red hearts make it a total of fourteen on our holiday decor section! I've been busy with these and now that I'm done it's time to find something new to work on.
I'm thinking of entering this year's feeling stitchy contest, covered in stitches. I need to go through my books, find a cover I like and begin! This may be a bit tricky as I have lots of books and choosing one may be difficult, if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them! It's quite a challenge, especially since I haven't done any serious stitching since the rainbow of stitches contest from last year.
Exciting new things to follow :-)
xoxo
aleka

2 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas decorations!!!! And good luck with the Stitching contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those red, white and blue ones!
    That contest sounds great too but a LOT of work as well!

    ReplyDelete