Saturday 17 September 2011

Feeling Christmassy


I know it seems a bit weird listing Christmas ornaments in September but this is our second year on Etsy and last year we learned a valuable lesson: Shipping after the end of November is an absolute nightmare. So this year I'm listing my Christmas ornaments early, hoping to avoid the long delays that are linked with Christmas shipping. There are two more felt garlands and different color combinations of retro ornaments on the way, I'm hoping to list them all by next week :-)
Linked to zsazsazu's blog where you can see more beautiful things!
xoxo
Aleka

4 comments:

  1. :-) very clever to be so early ... and with the weather we have now, we could place our christmastree already now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleka, I love these!
    I could trim my tree with these exclusively!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful and happy!!!
    Hehe must feel a tiny bit weird to create Christmas ornaments with 30° in the shade ;D... but such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas ornaments. Usually don't go for anything christmassy, but yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete