Monday 4 March 2013

Kanpai




In the mailbox the photograph I won in the Interview Series hosted at Ana's blog. I chose my favorite photograph from Sara's shop Kanpai. It came in re-used packaging with little notes on it that made me smile, a hand written postcard from Portugal and the photo itself.
I picked a window (no surprise there!) and as Sara wrote it is taken in Argentina in a village called Humahuaca. The photo is fantastic, beautiful colors and texture, I just love it!
Now I have a little part of the world on my wall :-)
Wishing you a great week,
Aleka

3 comments:

  1. Woow Αλέκα! Τι ωραία φωτογραφία και το πακετάρισμα!
    Τι ωραία που κέρδισες!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not sute,
    but i think
    this one was my favorite too
    from sara's shop!
    beautiful!
    congratulations aleka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm so glad you like it! I believe this is my first photo living in Greece :)
    Loving the internet for providing these connections! Thanks a lot Aleka!

    ReplyDelete