Tuesday 26 July 2011

The missing blog post


This weekend we were at a bazaar at Poros island, there was supposed to be a blog post on Friday with a poster of the event and details about it. Although I am pretty good at managing my time before a trip, for this one that didn't happen, I was packing things until late Thursday night then woke up super early on Friday so there was no blogging.
It's always nice to meet with the other girls from the etsy greek street team and I didn't come home empty handed. This is a photo of the things I bought: in the box a present for a friend from Eleanna, handmade soaps from Aspasia, gorgeous color photo by Elena, my favorite brooch ever from Gia, notebook with hand woven cover from Eleni and black and white photo of the monastery in Poros from Eirini, Eleni's niece.
xoxo
Aleka

No comments:

Post a Comment