Tuesday 4 January 2011

A new beginning

1. Love affair (365/174), 2. pink toes, 3. hold on, (225/365), 4. week three: We Are The World Tag Along [Explore #50!]

First flickr favorites of this year and it's about 2011 and what I'd like it to be!
I want to take more photos and read books about photography, a new hobby that I feel pretty passionate about,
I'd like to play more with my nephew, he is now three and a half and says the most awesome things,
I'd like to remain balanced for the entire year. I have lots of plans and ideas, new things to try and the thought of this huge list of things to do makes my mind spin
and finally I hope this year is all about balloons and floating in the air for everyone :-)

It's so nice to have Mitsy back in blogland, so if you'd like to see more flickr favorites you can do that right here!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to do some floating this year too! And I hear you on the head spinning when it comes to a huge list of things to do... *sigh*
    Lovely mosaic and thanks so much for the warm welcome back, Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your awesomely stylish blog! :)

    How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

    You can see my post and the link for the award here!
    http://feelwhatifeltblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-thank-you-sandra.html

    I wish you the best for 2011
    Liana

    ReplyDelete