Monday 18 October 2010

It's called a slump


We're back to rainy weather and I hate to admit that the few days of sunshine went by with me sitting on my ass and being lazy. I don't know what's up with these months but I can't get into a program, some days I work and others I just do absolutely nothing. The thing I miss the most is taking photos, it's been nearly two months since I took my camera outside trying to find the perfect shot. The scary picture above was shot in August, while the sun was setting, poor lighting will make a praying mantis look even scarier!
The 365 project is something I thought of trying, these photos are from today.
Another thing that keeps me busy is this site, beautiful photos and amazing before and after projects.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Praying Mantis. They freak me out but intrigue me all at once!

    ReplyDelete