Saturday 26 June 2010

Handmade stamps






I had bought a piece of cork sheet many years ago but never got around to using it until yesterday when I decided I wanted to make stamps with it.
1. What you need is a piece of cork sheet, some bottle caps, PVA glue and some small scissors.
2. With a marker I traced the outline of the bottle cap so I knew exactly how big my stamp would be. In that space I drew my design, a cute little starfish!
3. Cut your design: you will need small and pointy scissors to do that.
4. Stick it to the bottle cap, leave it to dry for a while.
5. Make many many more!
6. Stamp away using ink pads or
7. Experiment with watercolors as well!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God!!! This really rocks!!! I was going to give more than 15 euros to make a stamp but now I will make my own! Thanks girls this is a very cool idea! I'll let you know how it turns out. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea and i am going to practice it along with my son!
    It's going to be lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete