Saturday, 26 June 2010
I had bought a piece of cork sheet many years ago but never got around to using it until yesterday when I decided I wanted to make stamps with it.
1. What you need is a piece of cork sheet, some bottle caps, PVA glue and some small scissors.
2. With a marker I traced the outline of the bottle cap so I knew exactly how big my stamp would be. In that space I drew my design, a cute little starfish!
3. Cut your design: you will need small and pointy scissors to do that.
4. Stick it to the bottle cap, leave it to dry for a while.
5. Make many many more!
6. Stamp away using ink pads or
7. Experiment with watercolors as well!