Saturday, 29 December 2012

New year - new calendar


I made a new calendar using bits from the botanical selection from the Graphics Fairy, it's a bit more full than then one I did last year but I like all the bits of color popping. With right click on the image you can save it and print it, it fits an A4 page, just needs a slight trim on the sides. Now I do hope I haven't made any mistakes with the months, it was made in a hurry and usually I do a double-triple check before I print it but I run out of time. We took a little trip to our village in Arcadia where we spend Christmas but we'll be back in Athens before the new year.
Sending you all my best wishes for a lovely new year :-)
Aleka

4 comments:

  1. The calendar is great! Thank you!

    Wishing you all a wonderful, joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome :-)
      wishing a lovely new year to you and your family Gia!
      ♡

      Delete
  2. Πραγματικα υπεροχο! Γεια στα χερακια σου. Το εκανα feature στο blog μου, ελπιζω να μην σε πειραζει εβαλα και το λινκ απο κατω.
    φιλακια,
    Αναστασια

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/free-2013-printable-calendars.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Σε ευχαριστώ πολύ Αναστασία, δεν με πειράζει καθόλου το αντίθετο μάλιστα!!
      καλή χρονία να εχουμε,
      φιλιά
      Αλέκα

      Delete